My husband would like to adopt my daughter.She just turned 2 this Nov. but my husband was there for me through my pregnancy and her birth.He has raised her ever since.There is no father listed on the birth certificate but I think I know who the real father is.He is convicted of sexual assault of a minor for forcing me to have sex with him when I was 15 and he was 21.He is now in prison serving a 10 year sentence.He knows there is a possibility that my daughter is his but he says he doesn't care unless the child is a boy.Well she is a beautiful little GIRL!He won't claim her and he won't get a dna test.But when I ask him if he was the father would he sign over his rights he says no.Its has been a year and a half since I last spoke with him or any member of his family.My husband is a great man and wants all father rights to her.What can we do in the state of Texas?