Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tlc04g Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2010, 07:02 AM
    Sample of lease non renewal notice
    Could you give me a sample of a non renewal letter to send to my landlord?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 11, 2010, 07:13 AM

Posted twice - asked and answered

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Notice of judgement renewal [ 2 Answers ]

My wife had cosigned for a friend's auto 20 years ago and in 1996 there was a judgement against my wife for the lease which was never paid. This judgement does not appear on her credit reports and the law firm which represented the leasing company has split up. How long does this stay in effect in...

Lease renewal - roommate hasn't signed new lease but will not leave or pay rent. [ 6 Answers ]

My roommate/best friend and I have lived in the same three bedroom apartment in New Jersey for 4 years. This past year we took in a 3rd roommate that we had met through friends. Upon her moving in the 3rd roommate signed the current lease agreement, which is now due to end in a few days. About...

Renewal/termincation notice [ 1 Answers ]

Is the landlord obligated to give a 15 day notice,for renewal or termination, prior to the 60 days from the end of the lease?(florida law)

Non renewal of lease notice [ 3 Answers ]

I gave my Apartment complex a thirty day notice that we would not be renewing our lease. Now that we have moved they are saying that we should have given 60 day notice and are charging us a month's rent. Nothing was said when I spoke to the manager about a 60 day notice and we could have stayed...

Letter of Non Lease Renewal-Less than 60 day notice [ 1 Answers ]

My lease is up on March 17th so I am not breaking my lease. I am notifying them that I do not want to renew. However you are supposed to give a 60 day notice. Here is the catch... The reason I didn't was because I wasn't planning on moving until I heard gunshots, and other sketchy things occurred....

View more questions Search