Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rennie Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 06:10 AM
    Stock quotation
    The last column in a stock quotation in the newspapers shows the net change between what?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2007, 06:16 AM
    Schaeffer's Investment Research Stock Basics Tutorial: How to Read a Stock Table/Quote

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting for treasury stock used in stock dividend [ 1 Answers ]

How do I account for treasury stock use in a stock dividend for preferred stock? What would the journal entry by? I don't believe I should debit retained earnings for this transaction, but I'm not sure what account to debit. Please Help

Stock Split and Stock Dividend [ 3 Answers ]

The common stock of Alexander Hamilton Inc. is currently selling at $120 per share. The directors wish to reduce the share price and increase share volume prior to a new issue. The per share par value is $10; book value is $70 per share. Nine million shares are issued and outstanding. Prepare...

Absorption Costing - Opening stock and closing stock query? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys, I have an absorption costing query on the profit statement, here are the notes: Selling price per unit = £20 Sales for year 1 = 10,000 Production = 20,000 Production Cost Per Unit = £10 YEAR ONE

Stock Split and Stock Dividend Differentiated [ 2 Answers ]

What are the differences between the accounting and securities market between the 2 methods of increasing the number of shares outstanding. The 2 methods are stock splits and stock dividends.

View more questions Search