Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    CAROLYN C's Avatar
    CAROLYN C Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Dec 6, 2007, 01:40 PM
    Capitalization when filing
    When do you file capital names? Before or after? See example

    Doe, John
    pdaher's Avatar
    pdaher Posts: 65, Reputation: 1
    Junior Member

    Jul 19, 2008, 07:56 PM
    I wouldn't pay attention to upper case or lower case, but if you have two company's with the same name and one is upper case and one lower, then I would file the upper case name first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

SHould you be legally separated before filing for/or while filing for divorce? [ 4 Answers ]

What is the advantage of being legally separated while filing for divorce? Common sense tells me that a separation PRIOR to a divorce is to afford a couple some time to possibly reconcile before filing for divorce. But, if you went straight for a divorce, would you need to file for a separation?...

Filing taxes after 2 years of not filing [ 3 Answers ]

I have not filed taxes for 2 years (2004, 2005) and I do not have the requisite documentation from those years. I do know that the IRS owed me a refund; I did not owe them any taxes. How does one file without this documentation? And do I need to file these years before I file for 2006?

Non-resident H4 - filing jointly or married filing separately, and ITIN [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I got married in the middle of last year and moved later in 2006 to the USA (h4 visa, spouse H1 visa). I do not meet the substantial presence test for 2006 (taking into account the previous two years and computing) or the green card test. As I understand, we can only file jointly if I...

Complicated state tax filing between NY and NJ and missed filing from last year [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am really confused and would appreciate some feedback into how I should proceed with my taxes. My background: I am a non-resident alien, Canadian citizen who is a masters student studying and residing in NJ. During 2006, I worked on campus for a few months and receieved a W2 for...

Non-resident H4, ITIN number, e-filing, jointly filing taxes with spouse [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I've got a couple of questions. My spouse is a resident (H1) and I'm on an H4 visa. I'm a non-resident based on the substantial presence test. When we file our taxes 1) Do I need to get a ITIN number before we file our joint taxes? How long would it take to get one? 2) Once I have the...

View more questions Search