Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2013, 07:30 PM
    Use that fear... and remember if it's a great job... remember what you stand to lose. Eventually you wouldn't have to think twice about it.

And if you are in a room with others that are smoking... it can register. So avoiding the temptation... and the proximity are goals that will keep you safe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair Follicle Drug Testing in Premature Infant [ 4 Answers ]

My Granddaughter tested positive for Meth in a hair follicle test by a hospital for DCFS. The other two children were negative as well as the parents. This is just absolutely impossible she was born premature and spent almost five months in the hospital on breathing machines where she received...

Hair follicle testing [ 3 Answers ]

If I stopped smoking marijuana on sept 16th and will be tested Dec 13th will I pass my test

Hair follicle drug testing [ 3 Answers ]

Can a 12 panel hair drug test differentiate between hydro codone and hydromorphone if hydrocodone is already depostited in hair ?

Hair follicle drug testing [ 4 Answers ]

Even though I use marijuana is it true I can quit and use products like aloe rid and ultra cleanse to pass a hair follicle drug test?

Drug Testing Hair Follicle [ 1 Answers ]

I recently took a pre employment drug test for a major company.Their method of drug Testing was both specimen and hair follicle.I know that hair follicle testing is more percise And can go as far back as a year.I took two small tokes off a joint back three months Ago.And another couple of tokes...

View more questions Search