Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Last Mistake Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2012, 09:55 AM
    EtG question for Dr. Bill
    Thank you for your response to my previous question. You may have answered this before but my search didn't provide results I felt answered this scenario completely. I had 3 12 oz. beers (corona extra) and approximately 5 oz.'s of 80 proof whiskey on a Monday night into Tuesday morning, starting at 11pm with the beer and finishing around 5am with the whiskey. The three beers were consumed in, probably, 2-3 hours and the whiskey (whiskey and water 1/2 &1/2) in the remaining time, 3-4 hours. What are the chances I would still have EtG present at 10am on the following Friday, approximately 77 hours since last consumption of alcohol? I did eat after the drinking and I regularly drink a lot of water requiring frequent urination. I am a 33 yr old, male, 175 lbs, 6' tall.

Check out some similar questions!

Dr. Bill... question on EtG [ 15 Answers ]

Found guilty of leaving scene of pd accident to parked car. First probation meeting today at 3pm. I have drank a pint of 80 proof whiskey evey night for 10 years, however have only drank twice in the last 2 months, I am attending AA and trying hard to beat this demon. I drank a pint of 80...

Dr. Bill ETG Question [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Dr. Bill, I am a 6'2 260lb 29year old man fairly athletic play volleyball once a week. Haven't had a drink in 4 months used to be a fairly regular drinker. Anyway I went out Saturday night had 18 beers in 6 hours (6:00pm - 12:00am) put me at a BAC about .16 and I have a ETG on Thursday at...

Dr. Bill, question about EtG [ 1 Answers ]

Last Sunday, I drank a couple vodka and seven ups, and a maybe 6 beers, I have a test this Saturday at 9am. I am 37 year old male, 140 pounds. Will EtG be most likely eliminated? The last test was postponed.

ETG Question for Dr. Bill [ 6 Answers ]

Dr. Bill, On Monday I drank 7 beers ending at 9pm. On Wednesday night (last night) I had 2 gulps of white wine. This morning I was called in for a random ETG UA tomorrow (Friday) at 2pm. Therefore, it will have been 89 hours since Monday's New Year's shenanigans and the test. It will have been...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.