Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Moraboo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 10:24 PM
    Missed depo shot
    Hi, I'm 18 years old and I had my very first depo shot in October and I was suppose to go back in January and I didn't and my boyfriend and I had intercousres on March 21st and another time after that I have been bleeding and every time I eat my stomach feel hard can I be pregnant or it's just my mind? #please help!

Check out some similar questions!

Missed my depo shot... [ 0 Answers ]

I missed my depo shot, and had unprotected sex the day after it was due... can I be pregnant?

Depo shot and missed period? Help! [ 3 Answers ]

I took the because pill for a little under a month, and then waited about two weeks after and got the depo shot.. The shot was on dec 12(which means they gave me a pregnant test while I was there so they didn't hurt anything) , the last period I got was from dec 5 to dec 9.. I don't know if it is...

Missed my depo shot by a month? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 18years old, I got my first depo shot in April and went for my second one yesterday and the nurse said I was a month late, I still haven't had a period, I have pregnancy symptoms but I took 1 pregnancy test and it was negative can I be pregnant as I have had unprotective sex for a month.

Missed period becaz I missed depo-provera shot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm Nicole I had a child in September and didn't get depo-provera until October. I was due for the next shot in January but I missed d shot, but I saw my period in January and February and now I've missed my period in march. I'm worried if I might be pregnant again.

Missed depo shot [ 4 Answers ]

I was on the depo shot since I was 13 years old. I'm 17 now and I'm a month late on my shot because its time for me to get a pap but I'v been bleeding for the last 2 months now can any one tell me what's wrong

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.