Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Enuff Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2011, 07:46 PM
    EtG testing
    I weigh 140, female.. It was diluted by one glass of water as I recall. I did not eat anything that morning and little if anything the evening before. Thank You.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2011, 09:00 PM
    If you mean you drank a glass of water that will not result in a diluted sample. In fact it is a wise practice before EtG testing.

I answered this here https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/addict...on-619446.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ETG Testing [ 10 Answers ]

I drank Saturday night until around 12:30 a.m. I may have an ETG test Wednesday morning at 7:00 a.m. I am 5'0 tall/130 pounds. I drank 3 22 ounce beers and 5 wine coolers. What are my odds of passing an ETG? I am an active individual.

ETG testing [ 2 Answers ]

I recently drank heavily on Thursday and Friday. I did not drink on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and I had to take my ETG test on Wednesday at around 4:30 in the afternoon. Now will it show up as positive or do I have nothing to worry about. I have been taking my cranberry extract pills...

EtG testing [ 1 Answers ]

Does drinking lots of water, urinating often and taking vitamins help you pass an EtG test faster..

Alcohol testing EtG testing [ 4 Answers ]

I had a etg/alcohol test 10 days ago and had wine the evening prior? I have not heard back from the lab. Has anyone failed or passed with having alcohol in their system? Thank you. Really stressed and very stupid!!

View more questions Search