Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cwhatcwu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 08:04 PM
    Pass an ETG test at 26 hours if I consumed less then 8oz of beer?
    I just took an ETG urinalysis test. I am slightly nervous, it would be nice to have a sense of relief.

I am an active 21 year old female. Sunday around 4pm I drank less then 1/2 of a glass of beer with dinner (roughly 8 oz). Monday, the next day at 6:30pm, over 26 hours later, I was tested. Just in case, I was prepared with a container of fake pee. Unfortunately, with my luck, the fake pee was not at the accurate temperature. So I stupidly decided to add a splash of my own. The Sample ended up being about 3/4 fake, and 1/4 real. Do you think I will pass the test? I also drank about 4liters of water throughout the day, and a Rockstar Energy drink (over 400% of your daily vitamins) about an hour before I went in to take the test

Thank you for your time and knowledge.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2011, 08:22 PM

I'm afraid I lost track of what was actually submitted for test by your description. Most of the foregoing was unnecessary as the elimination time for one (standard) drink is around 21 hours.

So unless you submitted a sample that will be rejected you should pass. Usually temperature is checked at Point of Collection (POC)
    Kitty62905 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2012, 12:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBill100 View Post
    I'm afraid I lost track of what was actually submitted for test by your description. Most of the foregoing was unnecessary as the elimination time for one (standard) drink is around 21 hours.

So unless you submitted a sample that will be rejected you should pass. Usually temperature is checked at Point of Collection (POC)
    You realize I'm only upset at myself as I should know better and from past mistakes. 21 hours does that apply to 1 shot of alcohol as well?
    mlbmom Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2012, 02:46 PM
    Dr. Bill, sorry to piggyback, but I am desperate! I have a potential ETG test tomorrow at 11:30 am (saturday)

On Thursday night, I had 1-16 oz. beer at 6:30 pm, 1-8 oz beer at 7:30 and 1-8 oz beer at 10:30 pm. I may have to test as soon as Saturday at 11:30 am.

I am 5'7" female, 120 lbs, well hydrated, active, and had not had any alcohol for months beforehand.

I have read the journals that you have referenced, but I can't figure out how to measure my the time frame. From my last drink?

Thank you sooo much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass EtG test after 59 hours? [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 6ft 3in 230 lbs I been drinking water for the last 3 hours my test is tomorrow by 11am... I drank last on Monday at 3am I have also been taking creatine and a detox pill I plan waking up early and running and sweatting allot will this be enough to pass

Will I pass an ETG test after drinking one beer [ 7 Answers ]

I drank one beer at 8PM with dinner and thereafter started flushing my system with water after I knew I messed up. I got up and went to the gym for 2 hours. Drank liter after liter of water and green tea. I took vitamin B and C and creatine (sp) to hopefully combat the diluted urine. I pissed...

ETG Test - Clean for 150 Hours - Will I pass? Please Help [ 4 Answers ]

Drank 8 glasses of wine starting at 6 pm on a Wednesday night. Took an ETG test the following Wednesday at 1 pm. Don't know what the cut-off level is but I think it may be 250. Is there a chance I could fail this test? Please help - I have learned my lesson and committed to preventing further...

Will I pass EtG test after 62 hours? [ 9 Answers ]

Saturday I drank about 12 beers, stopping at approx. 2:00 am. Im a healthy 125 lb female with a fast metabolism. I am taking an EtG test Tuesday at about 4:45 pm. Do you think I will pass? (That would be about 62 hours after consuption.)

View more questions Search