Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    powwow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2008, 05:54 AM
    Just one drink?
    If you drink one beer and have an EtG the next morning, how likely is it going to show up?
    isabelle Posts: 309, Reputation: 31

Aug 18, 2008, 04:29 AM
    If this one beer shows up, the test is so sensitive that the failure could have been caused by simple household products. Mouthwash. Cough syrup, etc.
    I googled this test and that was what I understood it to say. Sorry, but I lost the link.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My lab won't eat or drink. What do I do? [ 9 Answers ]

My lab started vomiting 5 nights ago, since then she won't eat or drink. I think the last time she had a bowel movement was 3 or 4 days ago and it was more like diarrhea. I took her to the vet and they think she might have something stuck in her intestinal tract. I would not be surprised because...

Dog won't eat or drink [ 1 Answers ]

My two year old Fox terrier refuses to eat or drink. I took him to the vet yesterday and had xray's and bloodwork done on him to check for a vuirus or blockage in his stomach, but both came back as negative. However, he still refuses to eat or drink. He remains active and energetic. Any ideas,...

Do I Drink Too Much? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok so I really like drinking, if it were up to me I would drink 24/7. I usually drink on weekends and if so, I drink a lot. Like I'll have up to 6 or 7 drinks of my own. If I happen to have the money to buy booze on a weekday I will but I drink less then (like 3 or 4 drinks) but only because of the...

Can I drink this [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased on eBay a bottle of cherry marnier liqueur about 30 years old. It is unopened, never opened and around 48 proof Is it safe to drink

View more questions Search