gmhc35 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2011, 06:36 AM
    Will I pass a EtG test after 117hrs of not drinking
    Help
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Feb 21, 2011, 07:57 AM

Hi Gmhc...

The EtG test, also called the "80 hour test" should NOT detect EtG in your urine after 117 hours. Of course, there are never any guarantees on this!

Good luck!

Mark
    gmhc35 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2011, 08:02 AM
    Comment on massplumber2008's post
    Thank you I'm appreciate your response

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass EtG test after 59 hours? [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 6ft 3in 230 lbs I been drinking water for the last 3 hours my test is tomorrow by 11am... I drank last on Monday at 3am I have also been taking creatine and a detox pill I plan waking up early and running and sweatting allot will this be enough to pass

Will I pass an ETG test after drinking one beer [ 7 Answers ]

I drank one beer at 8PM with dinner and thereafter started flushing my system with water after I knew I messed up. I got up and went to the gym for 2 hours. Drank liter after liter of water and green tea. I took vitamin B and C and creatine (sp) to hopefully combat the diluted urine. I pissed...

Will I pass EtG test after 62 hours? [ 9 Answers ]

Saturday I drank about 12 beers, stopping at approx. 2:00 am. Im a healthy 125 lb female with a fast metabolism. I am taking an EtG test Tuesday at about 4:45 pm. Do you think I will pass? (That would be about 62 hours after consuption.)

How do I pass an EtG alcohol test? [ 8 Answers ]

I drank last and really regret it because I am not suppose to be drinking, but I found out today that I have to take an EtG test in the morning, and am wondering if anyone knows from experience how to pass it? I am not going to drink anymore because it is not worth this much stress, but I am moving...

Pass an EtG test [ 9 Answers ]

Is there anyway to pass an EtG test while still drinking How can you pass an EtG test and still drink How many beers can you drink andstill pass a EtG test

View more questions Search