Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JJ9876 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2017, 07:25 AM
    1500 ml of beer EtG test 55 hours
    So, I drank on a Friday night starting at 1100 and ended at 1230. 1000 ml of 5% beer and 500 ml of 6.5% beer. Worked out over the weekend and went running Monday morning. Drank lots of water. ETG test complete at 1030 on Monday. Urine was pretty clear so l was hydrated. Im 5"7' and weigh about 200. I don't know the cutoff.

Chances of pass?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 27, 2017, 08:19 AM
    It's a crap shoot not knowing more about the tests, or why you have to take it, or anything about your personal drinking habits or if you are even healthy enough to metabolize that amount of beer.

Did you know you had a test coming on Monday?
    mooblie21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2017, 09:38 AM
    100% chance of passing at 500 or 300 ng cutoff. 100 ng cutoff you would likely pass as well because what we are talking about is less than a six pack followed by 58 hours of abstinence combined with a workout and a lot of hydration. Please post results.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG test 65 hours after drinking 2 24oz beer and half 12oz beer.. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, Dr bill and everyone. I had 2 24 oz beers and half of a 12 oz bottle of beer on a Friday night I basicily drank them over a period of 8:30pm-11pm I was called in for a random EtG test at 3:30pm the following Monday, it was 65 hrs after I had my last drink. I didn't do anything to flush or...

Can one beer be dectected in an EtG test after 12 hours? [ 0 Answers ]

I only consumed one corona extra, which is 4.6 % in alcohol content. I had an EtG test 12 hours later And two hours prior I consumed 3 cups of water, orange juice, and sprite. When I took the test, my urine was crystal clear, so I'm nervous of a dilute. But if my urine was dilute can they still...

Can one beer be detected in a EtG test after 12 hours? [ 0 Answers ]

I only consumed one corona extra, which is 4.6 % in alcohol content. I had an EtG test 12 hours later And two hours prior I consumed 3 cups of water, orange juice, and sprite. When I took the test, my urine was crystal clear, so I'm nervous of a dilute. But if my urine was dilute can they still...

Does one beer show up on a EtG test after 80 hours [ 2 Answers ]

Does one beer show up on a EtG test after 80hrs

2 32 oz light beer, ETG test 66.30 hours later [ 6 Answers ]

Dr. Bill, I had 2 32 oz miller lights between 6:00pm and 8:00pm on Friday night, then had an ETG test on Monday at about 2:30pm. I am 150lb 23 yr old male- with a high/ fast metabolism. What are my chances of passing?

View more questions Search