Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sam33 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 08:44 PM
    Adjusting entries a
    Journalize the adjusting entries at August 31, 2006

On August 25, a local business contracted with doon cove to rent one of the cottages for six months, starting October 1 at a rate of 1,400 per month. An advane payment equal to two months rent to be paid on September 5
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2007, 01:41 AM
    On August 25, I primose to rent your cottage from October to March.

I also promise to pay you an advance in September.

On Aug 31, you are wondering what JE to do?

The answer would be none. You have not preformed the service and I have not given you any money.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adjusting entries [ 1 Answers ]

How & where do I do the adjusting entries that I had just received from my accountant for December 31st, 2005, for our company?

Adjusting Entries [ 1 Answers ]

How do I do this! (a & b) Merchandise Inventory as of Dec 31, $19,700 (c) unused supplies on hand $525 (d) Unexpired insurance on Dec 31, $1000. I know how to enter them into quickbooks but what do I do to get the amounts? Do I just use the $525 and $1000? How do I get the amount for...

Adjusting entries [ 2 Answers ]

The prepaid insurance account had a balance of $5600 at the beginning of the year. The account was debited for $1800 for premiums on policies purchased during the year. Journalize the adjusting entry required at the end of the year for each situation. (a) the amount of unexpired insurance...

Adjusting Entries [ 2 Answers ]

Hoping someone can check my answer for a homework question. They did not give much info, so I want to verfiy I am correct (for example: not sure if the month a pre-paid rent hits, if it deducts that month). Thanks in advance! GUNFLINTADVENTURES ...

View more questions Search