Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    onehotmomma1956 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2007, 12:57 PM
    Checks written
    Checks written for payment of services (utilitites, lawn service, etc) are normally recorded in what journal.
    kbondy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2007, 07:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by onehotmomma1956
    Checks written for payment of services (utilitites, lawn service, etc) are normally recorded in what journal.
    Either the Purchases or General Journal
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2007, 08:41 PM
    Cash disbursements journal

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Written off debts and the IRS [ 3 Answers ]

My mother has started getting phones calls from a company trying to collect a debt that she thought was written off. The last payment made on this credit card account was in 1999 and since her financial situation changed she was not able to pay back the $2000 dollar bill and the company told her...

Subletting w/o a written agreement [ 32 Answers ]

I cannot find any state or federal law governing the rights of subletters that have not signed a written lease in the sate of California. My question is that my roommate and I have been sharing a 2 bedroom apt for a bit more (and by a bit I mean weeks) than a year. He has decided that for whatever...

Have I got idiot written on my forehead? [ 13 Answers ]

I am a 25yr old female. Recently went on a (rare) date with a guy. Went really well. Had quite a lot in common with him. He said we could go out again. Since, he just makes working late an excuse. Haven't heard from him in a week. Then at weekend, was happy as met a different guy, who gave...

No written lease agreement [ 3 Answers ]

No lease between landlord and myself. Landlord refuses to make repairs. I have not paid rent. Have only been in house for 2months Landlord send a typed letter stating he wants me out in 6days. Is that legal in Indiana?

View more questions Search