Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juliababyy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2011, 09:52 AM
    Help me with my homework?
    Hi my name's julia and I'm literally at my wits end with this assignment! We have to write a historical inquiry and I suck at history. The question is "The economic and social policies of the successive Republican gorvernments of the 1920s contributed to the 'world of inequality, intolerance and squalor'" evaluate this in the terms of the african americans at the time.

If you guys could please help me find some good information or maybe start and introduction or just give me some tips that would be much appreciated. Thank you :)
    TUT317 Posts: 657, Reputation: 76

Mar 22, 2011, 07:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by juliababyy View Post
    hi my name's julia and im literally at my wits end with this assignment! we have to write a historical inquiry and i suck at history. The question is "The economic and social policies of the successive Republican gorvernments of the 1920s contributed to the 'world of inequality, intolerance and squalor'" evaluate this in the terms of the african americans at the time.

If you guys could please help me find some good information or maybe start and introduction or just give me some tips that would be much appreciated. thank you :)

Hi Julia,

Is the problem not knowing how to write a critique or not knowing the historical component of your assignment.. It is important to know the answer to this question before you can begin.

Tut

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Homework help [ 1 Answers ]

Do you check over work that is already done?

Homework [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need help with a care plan that I'm doing for school. It's about a communication barrier with a patient that doesn't speak english. What would be a good short term and long term goal ?

Homework language homework [ 1 Answers ]

You see well I have this homeworkassighmentthat isdo first thing in the morning so all I ask is that you write down some words in azorean langugauge! Words: Pencil Sharpener Paper Crayon Pen Binder

Homework [ 3 Answers ]

Why does a business want to keep separate accounts for recording sales of service and sales of goods?

View more questions Search