Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ygreen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2007, 12:35 PM
    Calculating Overhead
    I am looking for a more efficient way to set an overhead rate for a production facility to bill in a work order.
    electro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 02:20 PM
    We use a system called yourcostcenter.com
    It is an online program. We are in the service business but the system should work in all different industries.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Calculating Overhead Rates [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I can't figure out how to calculate overhead rates when overhead is not giving. Here is my Question: X Company has the following estimated costs for the year: Direct materials $58,400 Factory supplies $20,200 Direct labor $23,800 Indirect labor $28,200 Selling and Administration...

Help with calculating amount of Fe [ 2 Answers ]

I did an experiment involving the gravimetric determination of Iron in Geritol. At the end of the experiment I was left with a product, Fe2O3 that weighed 0.417 g I'm not sure how to calculate the amount of Iron from here. This is what I did. I calculated the molar mass of Fe2O3 to be...

Yield calculating [ 1 Answers ]

If I invest a sum of money in stocks mid year, say May, and each month the value changes, and later in the year invest more, say in Nov, how do I calculate the annualized yield to compare performance with another simpler investment? Is there a formula?

Calculating Pressure [ 1 Answers ]

A sealed cubical container, 20 cm on a side, contains 3 times Avogadro's number of molecules at a temperature of 20 oC. What is the pressure in the container?

Overhead [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please help me with the following problem. -The Marcos company budgeted overhead at $240,000 for the period, based on a budgeted volume of 60,000 direct labor hours. At the end of the period, the factory overhead account had a debit balance of $260,000; actual direct labor hours were...

View more questions Search