Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pushpika Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2009, 11:08 PM
    Bank Reconciliation Statement
    What are the errors arise in Bank reconciliation statement.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2009, 11:47 PM

? Any error could arise doing a bank reconciliation.

If you are referring to something more specific, you need to let us know what it is.
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2009, 09:56 AM

Some common errors are recording the incorrect amounts of cash received or cash paid in the organization's books.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bank Error in bank reconciliation [ 3 Answers ]

If the bank make a mistake of recording a deposit of 87 dollars as 78 dollars, this error will be shown in the bank reconciliation as : Ans: deduction of 9 dollars to the bank balance I think this should be the correct ans, isn't it? Cos the ans in my book was addition of 9 dollars to the bank...

Bank error in bank reconciliation [ 2 Answers ]

If the bank mistakenly deducts a check from an account would I be adding or subtraction the amount in the bank reconciliation under the balance per books section?

Bank reconciliation [ 2 Answers ]

If a check for $2,420.00 was returned with the statement was recorded as $2,024.00, under which heading do I make changes. I know I need to make it for $360.00 but do I do under balance per bank, or balance per books?

Bank Statement Reconciliation [ 1 Answers ]

I use QuickBooks to record my companies AR and AP each month. When my customers make payment they either pay by cash, check or credit card. At the end of each month I am reconciling to match my bankstatement but am having to force balance my account in my computer. Nothing ever matches any...

Bank reconciliation [ 1 Answers ]

For each of the following items, indicate whether its amount (I) affects the bank or book side of a bank reconciiliation and (ii) represents an addition or a subtraction in a bank reconciliation: a. outstanding checks b. debit memos c. NSF checks d. Unrecorded deposits e. Interest on cash...

View more questions Search