Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    tableclocks's Avatar
    tableclocks Posts: 432, Reputation: 2
    Full Member

    Feb 8, 2022, 06:53 PM
    capital gainrs
    i will have to pay c g on about $30,000
    my income is about 110,00 with my rmd and cg
    wife is about 41,000 can i legal put all of cg on wife and file sepred to reduce the cg?
    thhhank you for your time
    btw, capital gaines were in my name only, mutual funds

Check out some similar questions!

Capital Budgeting. Cost of Capital. Cash Flow NPV [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, This is really URGENT!! NEEDED BY THURSDAY NOON I tried to do this myself but just couldn’t find where to start. Any help would be very much appreciated. CAPITAL BUDGETING TECHNIQUES. This question is based on a case study in Fundamentals of corporate finance 4ed. Ross,...

Difference between fixed capital and working capital? [ 0 Answers ]

Difference between over trading and under trading

Importance of keeping paid in capital separate from earned capital [ 2 Answers ]

In all of the reading I've done, it has described what paid in capital is and what earned capital is. However, I can't seem to find anything specific about why it is important to keep them separate. My guess it that Paid in Capital is money that is used in the operations of the business and are to...

Capital Budgeting and opportunity cost of capital [ 1 Answers ]

Wiley Co. is considering an investment of $200,000 in a project with a 5 year economic life. After tax net income from the project has been calculated at $22,00 per year including a deduction for depreciation of $30,000 per year. The residual or salvage value at the end of 5 years is $50,000....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.