Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    shoffman's Avatar
    shoffman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jun 17, 2009, 08:13 AM
    Transcript from Closed College
    Need to obtain an official transcript from a closed college, Armstrong University (formerly Armstrong College) in Oakland California.
    Synnen's Avatar
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443

    Jun 17, 2009, 08:18 AM

    Contact the California Department of Education.

    They will either be holding the transcripts themselves, or will know who is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

College Closed, how do I find my transcript? [ 13 Answers ]

Hello - I'm wanting to enroll in college for my BA, the college I graduated from closed in 2001. I graduated in 96, how or where can I get my transcripts from this closed school. The college I went to is in Dallas, TX, the name is Executive Secretarial School, College for Business.

Need a Transcript from a closed or unlocatable college [ 1 Answers ]

I am unable to find Branell Business College in Sandy Springs Georgia. How can I get a transcript from this College? Sincerely, Sue Hamby

Getting a transcript from a college that closed [ 1 Answers ]

I went to school at two business colleges that have since closed.  Any suggestions on what to do as reference to getting transcripts from them?  Is there a place that they go to submit transcripts before they close their doors for good?

View more questions Search