Which major stream I have to opt IT or HRM

Asked Jun 6, 2016, 04:51 AM
    Dear All,

I have done B.tech (IT) and having 3 years recruitment experience. Now I am doing MBA which major stream I have to opt IT or HRM? Please share your choice with an appropriate reason
    I only want to opt only these. If you have any other good option please guide me.

Last edited by Cat1864; Jun 6, 2016 at 04:56 AM. Reason: removed email address
    Search this Question

About HRM? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, This is Mahesh from Hyderabad and I worked as a Software Engineer and now I am pursuing Second year MBA(HRM) in IGNOU and now I want to change my carrier in HRManager and please suggest me and also can I take training in HRM from institutes. My mail ID:>Removed< Thanks in advance...

Hrm [ 1 Answers ]

What are the factors related to HR that it must consider to survive in society and market?

What is HRM [ 1 Answers ]

What is HRM?

For hrm [ 2 Answers ]

There is a single lady, working in your organization, and she has requested for the day Care centre for her child at the workplace. As an HR manager what will be your Response? 􀂾 If you accept her request, then why and how will you manage it? 􀂾 If NO, then what other different measures you will...