Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    n3mo's Avatar
    n3mo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Dec 8, 2005, 06:25 PM
    I'm Lost doing term papers; please help...
    I need a way to do papers... I find my sources good but I don't know how to incorporate it in to a paper... I don't know how to do a page worth of intro...
    I don't want to plagerize but sometimes I have to.. just with paraphrasions... :(
    CaptainForest's Avatar
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

    Dec 8, 2005, 06:52 PM
    The key is to find a way to introduce your topic. Question is, what is your topic? What are your main points?
    fredg's Avatar
    fredg Posts: 4,928, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

    Dec 9, 2005, 05:39 AM
    Term Papers
    Have you asked your teacher or professor how to begin?
    You need an outline first. I would go to the library, ask where old term papers are, and look at some of them. Writing an introduction takes some practice, but one has to understand their topic from the research they do. There are guides in the library about how to write an introduction, and also online.
    Your teacher would be the first to help you begin. I do wish you good luck.

    PS; Here is a link with some very good tips on writing an introduction:
    s_cianci's Avatar
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

    Dec 9, 2005, 11:37 PM
    Sounds like you need a course in writing skills. This is usually part and parcel of high school and college curricula. Take one the first opportunity you get.
    cd19's Avatar
    cd19 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Dec 22, 2005, 07:04 AM
    Summarizing instead of plagiarizing
    If you can read it and tell me out loud what it was you read, you are summarizing. If you have not read it and copy it word-for-word you are plagiarizing. Form an image in your mind. When you describe the image that's summarizing. If it comes out your fingertips it's writing. If it comes out your voice it is speaking or speechmaking. Read. Summarize. Don't copy it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting my husband working papers [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my husband where just married about a month ago. He is from England and here on a J-1 student visa. We really need for both of us to be working, right now we are living with my parents and going crazy. I have downloaded the packet of forms that we need to file and have mostly filled them...

View more questions Search