Choosing university major

Asked Sep 9, 2007, 09:40 PM 1 Answer
    I want help in choosing majors under college of engineering. Is there any test that help me to choose the major, either in engineering or other colleges, that I study with feeling of happiness and satisfaction? By the way, I have a bachelor degree in industrial engineering and I attend to enter a grad school but I don't feel good about the industrial engineering and I feel like I don't know what I want to choose.

Last edited by waelkaki; Sep 9, 2007 at 09:59 PM.
    Search this Question
    1 Answer
    Wondergirl's Avatar
    Wondergirl Posts: 37,726, Reputation: 5423
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

#2

Sep 9, 2007, 09:56 PM
    There are paper tests and also computer tests that ask questions about your likes and dislikes to help you decide on a major or even a career. I would think there is a test like that for engineering. Ask your college counselor.

Name choosing [ 3 Answers ]

I need boys names and girls that would suit a last name Wilkie

Is Washington International University another mill university? [ 9 Answers ]

Please help me to answer about the status of WIT university...

Kennedy-Western University NOW Warren National University [ 54 Answers ]

Forgive me if this question has already been asked and talked about. I am enrolled with Kennedy-Western, and now have a bad feeling about them. I cannot find where they are an "Accredited" postsecondary school, only licensed in the state of Wyoming. Does anyone know and can prove to me that they...

St Clements University - another unaccredited university? [ 4 Answers ]

Would anyone tell me about the accreditation of St Clements University,please?

Choosing a College Major [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am in the process of transferring from a community college to a university to attain a bachelor degree. I chose to major in Marketing and after talking to various people: college counselors, parents, people who went to college and those that don't, I am completely unsure of myself right...