Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessiehughes38 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 06:06 AM
    I love a boy I don't know if he loves me
    I love a boy and I'm not sure if he loves me. I miss him so baddly on holidays and weekends even though we live in the same road! He does not mind me talking to him. In science I have to sit next to him but I can't say anything because I don't know what to say, he send me a valentine powerpoint but he says it's a joke.
    What do I do?
    KalFour Posts: 332, Reputation: 46

Apr 15, 2008, 06:23 AM
    Hi Jessie,
    How old are you?
    Just try to relax when you're around him. I know it's not easy. :P But if you talk to him more, you might find you really get along. It might have been a joke or he might just be shy. Get to know him by just being yourself.

Good luck,

Kal
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 15, 2008, 05:07 PM
    Just be friendly, and get to know him better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I love her but she loves him [ 3 Answers ]

OK I first met this girl when she had moved to my school. Right when I had seen her I knew she was the one. From that day on my love for her grew and grew. We became friends and started talking. I finnaly asked her out and she said that she had to think about it. So a couple of days went by and we...

I love him, but he loves everyone. [ 5 Answers ]

He's got the biggest heart I know - he genuinely loves everyone! He thinks the world of every single person he meets, finds their special something and loves them for it. This makes him so difficult to resist, but so difficult to love too. I think I'm falling for him - his big heart, his smile,...

I love my ex and he still loves me [ 3 Answers ]

I left my ex 3 months ago he was everything to me but 1 day he left me and didn't come back after 2 months so I thought it was over when he came back he told me he left out of town for a funeral I didn't believe him but when he started calling and iming me and emailing me telling me that he missed...

He says he loves me but not in love with me [ 1 Answers ]

We have been together for 8 yrs. He says he loves me but isn't in love with me. We are best of friends and he thinks of me like a sister. Someone to share everything with but no loving at all.:(

View more questions Search