Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackie99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 08:45 PM
    Filing a quadro after divorce
    Hi... we have an unexpected problem. My ex and I divorced several years ago and filed a quadro to split 401ks. We forgot to include an old 401k fund. Now we want to split this additional fund. The plan administrator says we need a new quadro. Do you know if we need a new quadro? If so, is it possible to file this form on our own rather than with an attorney?we have no debates over the amount of money. The plan administrator said we are not allowed to just split the funds into our individual new 401ks. We live in California. Thanks for any help.
    wvmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2008, 03:33 PM
    I would like to know what quadro means.
    MarieGonzalez Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2011, 11:59 AM
    I had divorce on 11/2010. Am entitle to anuity and pension benefit. My lawyer said it was all included in the fee. I found out he has not submitted the quadro which was part of the agreement in the stipulation of judgement per the family court. He never answer my call and has a bad reputation of being negligent with his clients. Can i file a quadro myself if so what is the process? And fees
    MarieGonzalez Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2011, 12:01 PM
    The Quadro is a leagel form to file with my ex spouse Union to get the Annuity benefits it's a leagal term they use.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Filing A Quadro [ 6 Answers ]

How is this done. Can I do it myself. It has already been ordered but his or my attorney never followed through... desperate

Filing for Divorce on our own [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I don't have enough money for a divorce attorney or mediator. We have a 4 year old son, and have not lived together in over 1 1/2 years. I refinanced the house, cashed him out, he signed off the deed and we have nothing left to split. We already split our assets. We have a great...

Non-resident H4, ITIN number, e-filing, jointly filing taxes with spouse [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I've got a couple of questions. My spouse is a resident (H1) and I'm on an H4 visa. I'm a non-resident based on the substantial presence test. When we file our taxes 1) Do I need to get a ITIN number before we file our joint taxes? How long would it take to get one? 2) Once I have the...

Divorce filing [ 1 Answers ]

I am married for 5 years, I got married in my country under the normal rituals but now settled in different country. If I want to file for Separation \ divorce where should I file (in my country or in the country I am settled) ?

Resources to file a quadro [ 1 Answers ]

Hello,I need to find resources to file a quadro,I have a model related to the type of retirement but I need the blank forms,this applies within the state of California,otherwise a reference about who can do it for me at a reasonable fee.Thanks .

View more questions Search