Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jody1986 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2008, 07:06 PM
    Red hair want to get blonde streaks
    I have long dark red hair and want to put some blonde streaks in but don't no if I should get little ones or thick ones.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 23, 2008, 09:49 PM
    Thin highlights will blend into your hair and look natural. Thick highlights will result in an unnatural effect. You can add some small/thin highlights if you want a more natural look or add thick highlights for a dramatic look. The choice is yours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I tone down or remove a semi permanent red hair dye over bleach blonde hair? [ 3 Answers ]

I am at my wits end! I had my hair professionally frosted about two months ago. I like the blonde, with my dark hair roots, but I wanted to add some red low lights with the blonde streaking throughout. However, I did not get the results I wanted. Now I have dark roots, and a multi blonde/red...

My hair is black with blonde streaks and I hate it! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey.. if anyone can help me out there... I have black hair with blonde highlight and HATE it.. I hae curly hair and look extrally pale... I really need to go back to my brown hair... cause I am bothered by my black blonde mix.. I really don't want to go to a hair dresser and get my hair striped...

Hair Colour Blonde to Red, need to fix back to blonde [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there, I am living in China, had my hair dyed red. (I am a natural red head but have been blonde for 10 years). The dye started to wash out, so I went back to the hairdresser and showed them and had it redone. All is fine except the colour is more of a pinky red rather than an auburn/copper...

Hair Disaster: blonde to blonde with violet red to black [ 13 Answers ]

Please help. I'm in tears, and have found no posts specific to my situation. I need a beauty professional. I have had a run of professional hair color disasters. I've done nothing myself. I'll lay it out. I am naturally a medium brown/auburn. I have been a wheat blonde with platinum...

Adding dark streaks to colored blonde hair [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I have colored my hair blonde w/ hi-light kits as well as a frost kit.. my roots are growing out and I want to add some darker streaks to my hair, red or brown or both! How do I go about this or is there even a way for me to do this at home? I would like to do it myself, but I have no...

View more questions Search