Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scottijohnson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2008, 08:09 AM
    Delstar Mp3/mp4 player downloads
    How do I download on my new delstar 2gb video mp3/mp4 player? The instructions are difficult to understand. It comes with a mini driver disk. I just want to be able to use the thing.
    thematrix12 Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Jan 12, 2008, 03:11 AM
    You should be able to plug it into usb and it comes up with add new hardware. Pop in the disc go through the add new hardware and it should find drivers. If I was you do not install the auto-run software that will come up on driver disk.. just use add new hardware. Then once you hv a removable disk just drag and drop you music!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I download music on my delstar mp3/mp4 player from my PC? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I download music on my delstar mp3/mp4 player from my PC? The directions are very difficult to understand. I can not find any user instructions online. Is there anyone who can help me.:confused:

Delstar mp3 player [ 1 Answers ]

I have purchased a delstar mp3 player I have got a cd downloaded onto the player but when you mash the play button it says format error how do I fix this?

Music downloads [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find totally free music downloads with no gimmicks:confused:

Delstar MP3 player [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Delstar 1 gig video/mp3/fm radio/can opener... The thing is great, but I have one problem. The thick white paint that was used to cover the player is melting in the sub tropical heat of South Florida. I have resorted to carrying it in an Altoids tin to keep the heat of my pocket from...

Playing downloads on DVD player [ 2 Answers ]

If I save a downloaded video file (say, one that plays in Windows Media Player) to a DVD in a PC's DVD drive, how can I then play it in a regular DVD player connected to the TV? Does this require special software or hardware? Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search