Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rachael990 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2007, 11:19 PM
    Bacterial infection again?
    I have had 3 bacterial infections in the past 7 months. Now any kind of disharge worries me. I constantly wonder if it has come back a forth time! I have slight white discharge that usually just appears in the toilet when I use the restroom. It doesn't have a smell, but I'm still worried, considering how many times I've had it already. Also, I've been reading about how serious it can be if untreated! I can't get this checked every month! So do you think I should be worried & see a doctor?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 27, 2007, 07:50 AM
    Yes, you should see a doctor about this, and your partner should be treated also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bacterial Vaginosis [ 29 Answers ]

I have a lot of discharge and fishy smell. About 5 yrs ago I noticed it for the 1st time. I was treated then for BV. It never really went away and I went to 4 other doctors within about 3years and they all told me I was fine and that everything was normal. I totally disagree. This cannot be...

Repeated bacterial infection! [ 1 Answers ]

I had a bacterial infection in may, and it came back in June. Both times I was treated with metrondazole, but I'm pretty sure it came back!! I can't keep missing work to go to the doctor every month! I saw on TV a home test of some kind that checks the PH to see if you have one, does anyone know...

UTI/Bacterial Infection [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I'm 8 weeks pregnant and when I pass my urine I feel very little burning and even see some white blood cells in my urine and can even smell some foulness. I talked to my Doctor about it but she said even if I've any Bacterial infection/UTI I can't be treated until I finish my First Trimester.I...

Bacterial Infection [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what PSEUDOMO is,and how is it treated

Bacterial infection [ 3 Answers ]

I had a bacterial vaginal infection diagnosed 2 weeks ago. Saw the dr. got medicine. It cleare d up, now it's back. I have another appt. next week, but why does this keep happening. I wash everyday, keep myself clean etc. :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search