Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sportzislifesarah92 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2007, 03:55 PM
    basketball tryouts
    OK so basketball tryouts are less than a week away. This will be my first time trying out for high school basketball. I tried out in 8th grade and did not make it. I think that was because I didn't go to the school and they didn't know me. But this year I really want to make the team.

does anyone know what would help me impress the coaches?!

what should I do to get myself in shape?! (I know running but like is there a certain drill anyone can think of?)

anything would help thanks! =]]]]
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Nov 17, 2007, 02:32 PM
    Do real pushups every other day until they are easy. Also if you want to impress the coach hustle and push yourself to your limit. If the coach sees you pushing yourself they will be impressed. Also don't waste all your energy on offense; use it on d -fense. Coaches will notice that player who is playing good d-fense.Hope you apply this advice at tryouts.Oh yeah for agility jump rope(not on concrete-bad for knees) and for speed sprint about for 40 yards as much as you can every other day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Better basketball [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone Has The Better Basketball Videos Better Shooting Better Ball Handling Better Post Play Better One On One Defense Better Passing Or The "swish" Video For Shooting Method... If Anyone Has Them Give Me Your Email Please Or Tell Me Where You Got Them Thankx

Basketball [ 1 Answers ]

On a basketball court, what is the radius (in feet) of the arc (semi-circle) that extends from the foul line away from the basket to complete the key?

Basketball [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know the physiologial requirement of basketball? If you do please tell me. It is urgent.

Basketball [ 2 Answers ]

Am I going to make it in life to a high level of sportmanship Tell me please I'm already doing a great job I just want to Know if something might go wrong in my life journey ;D

View more questions Search