Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NKDD Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 06:54 PM
    Bump under the skin of penis
    I have a little rice looking bump under the skin of my penis on the underside of the shaft. It is rather hard and doesn't ever hurt but its under the skin and there's no pus or white stuff that comes out when you squeeze it. The skin around it or on top of it is very sensetive almost in a ticklish way. Its been there probably for about a year now that I have noticed it and doesn't seem to have gotten any bigger, maybe just a little bit. I'm 17 and I'm a virgin so its not sex related at all.

I'm planning on going to my doctor but would just like to know anything about it before I go.

Thanks
    roxie59 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 07:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NKDD
    i have a little rice looking bump under the skin of my penis on the underside of the shaft. it is rather hard and doesnt ever hurt but its under the skin and theres no pus or white stuff that comes out when you squeeze it. the skin around it or on top of it is very sensetive almost in a ticklish way. its been there probably for about a year now that i have noticed it and doesnt seem to have gotten any bigger, maybe just a little bit. im 17 and im a virgin so its not sex related at all.

im planning on going to my doctor but would just like to know anything about it before i go.

thanks
    Why don't you see a doctor
    jdkrem2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2007, 09:31 PM
    Me too what is this
    NKDD Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 05:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jdkrem2
    me too what is this
    I wouldn't worry about it too much, the bump is probably just some kind of oil build up. It came out of the skin today so its gone. Its benign. If your really worried about it just go to a doctor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on penis [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I was looking around before and noticed that on the shaft of my penis there was one single bump, it was a little bit red at first, but then I squeezed it a little and some white stuff started coming out of it, when I finished squeezing it out, the red-ness was gone and the bump is going...

Penis bump [ 7 Answers ]

All right so like many other of zillions of forums on the internet. I am going to ask for some help like all the others did... So I woke up 2 days ago and was in the bathroom before I was going to shower and I noticed a large bump on the right side of my penis shaft... Iam a 17 year old male -...

Bump on penis [ 2 Answers ]

Ive had a bump on my penis for awhile, and I have hair that grows near it an I was wondering it if was somthin to worry about. I know its nasty to say but I can push on it an pop it an puss will come out? :/ IM SCARRED WHAT SHOULD I DO.

Bump on penis skin, white seed-like stuff [ 13 Answers ]

Yea.. I think I have the problem too.. little bump on the skin at the mid shaft(most of them at my circumcised area) ,I got several of them.. and some of the white stuff are soft(cream-type) and some are a little hard(something like seed) will be squeezed out if put on pressure, no any pain...

Bump on penis [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry I know there are a few other threads. I found 9-10 weeks back a very small bump the size of a pin head about 1cm under the tip of my penis on the shaft. Can only be felt when erect and if you pull the skin appears white, feels hard and I'm very worrid now. Any ideas? Thanks

View more questions Search