Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TheMadMonk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2007, 05:36 AM
    Blue Bird Ignition Interlock
    Hello. I recently bought a 1986 Chevy G30 with a 16 passenger Blue Bird body. The ignition interlock sometimes won't let her crank and has caused two tows in two days! Any wiring diagrams for this interlock available ? I would like to eliminate it altogether.
    If these ID numbers help -
    Blue Bird Body # 33960
    " " Service # 231859
    I will greatly appreciate any info. Thx MW
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2007, 06:21 AM
    I would verify, NOT the Neutral/ Park Safety Switch. Move shifter around while cranking.
    TheMadMonk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2007, 07:16 AM
    Done that,shimmied and shook it, now have the column disassembled and hope to bypass the entire safety mechanism. Sometimes I got the ignition "buzz" when key was turned to ignition, now that quit. I appreciate you time MW

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DUI probation interlock violation [ 7 Answers ]

First Ill say what I did was incredibly stupid... Saturday night I drank a 12 pack at home, and Sunday morning at 11 I had an interview for a new job. I tried to start my interlock 3 times and failed and results in a violation reset. Wednesday morning I have to go to the Interlock garage and...

Is dye in bird toys safe? How to clean bird toys? [ 8 Answers ]

I am usually the one that helps other people with their cockatiel or bird questions but this time I am the one that needs help. I have cockatiel birds and I have many bird toys that I buy from Walmart and PetsMart and the other day when cleaning my bird cage I decided to wash the toys with water...

Safety interlock on 46" MTD [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to disable safety interlock on 46" MTD hydrostatic with 18.5 B&S engine.

Auto trans interlock system [ 1 Answers ]

Didn't help me I have a Ford F-350 4x4 Diesel truck the Honda is a little Different but thanks for the prompted reply

Clutch Interlock [ 1 Answers ]

The ignition switch on my 2000 Ford Focus would not turn. I had to have it replaced. One year later it is periodically having the same problem, but I keep a very small hammer in the car, and all it takes is a couple of taps on the key for me to be able to turn the key. BUT... now it seems that...

View more questions Search