Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hd78 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2007, 03:19 PM
    Well water turned brown all of a sudden
    Hi, my wife was running the hose outside for about an hour at the most and all of a sudden the water turned brown. Never had this problem before but I'm not sure if we ever ran the water that long before. Any ideas? :confused:

Thanks
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 5, 2007, 04:24 PM
    Looks like the water table lowered and now you're pumping soil. Have you been having a dry spell of late? It should replenish itself if you let it alone and stop making heavy draws. Good luck, Tom

Aug 5, 2007, 04:54 PM
    Thanks for the reply and I was hoping that would be the answer. It has been dry and very hot here lately.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 5, 2007, 05:14 PM
    I live in Florida where we are in a steady drought season so I can sympathize. Is that your scooter? I used to build choppers up in Tampa back in the 60's and 70's. The last scooter I chopped was a 1948 Indian Super Chief. It was my favorite. Cheers, Tom

Aug 5, 2007, 05:21 PM
    It is my scoot. 1978 FLH 75th anniversary edition. I've had it for a long time. My son, who has an '07 Road King and an'07 Night Train, is always after me to buy a new one. Even if I would I'd never sell my '78. Nice to know you were into bikes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown Hair Dye Turned Black [ 4 Answers ]

I Dyed My Teenage Daughters Hair Last Night. It Was Supposed To Be Dark Brown. Some Is Dark Brown, But Most Of It Looks Black. What Can I Do To Lighten It. She Left For School In Tears This Morning. She Thinks It Looks Gothic. Please Help.

I wanted brown hair. IT TURNED BLACK [ 5 Answers ]

I just finished doing my hair And I was so excited to finally Get rid of my light brown/dark blonde and go for a medium brown But when I washed it out It was so dark and mostly black Now I'm having a fit Because I have school tomorrow and it looks awful And I'm so scared it won't lighten ...

Brown water all of a sudden [ 2 Answers ]

Taking a bath-doing cossword puzzle-when I looked down the water was brown-Cold water only at this point.. . but I ran the sink and now it has brown water-then I flushed 4-5 times now that is bownish too. Same I the Kitchen. What do I check 1st-call the water dept in the mornig? Or am I about...

Asian Hair: I dyed it a light brown and it turned out redish. [ 1 Answers ]

I still want it too be light brown. But I'm afraid to dye it again. Does anyone know of any good hair dye products to use on asian hair? Should I just dye it back to black? Thanks.

My Hair turned from brown to brassy red! HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

HELP!. my hair turned from dark medium brown to shiny red!. ok here is what happened I wanted my hair a little lighter like light to dark brown so my girlfriend told me to get Born Blonde hair lightner, and it turned my hair BRIGHT ORANGE, so then I put the toner on it which was (dark blonde).. the...

View more questions Search