Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wolfwolf812 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 11:12 AM
    Location of 98 Accord Main Relay Switch
    Where is the main relay switch on a honda accord. 1998 v-8. We thouth it was the fuel pump, but not getting power now. Any suggestions?? :confused:
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2007, 02:07 PM
    . Test all under-dash and under-hood fuses with a test light or multimeter. Here's how:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post252145

. The main relay is located under the dash, just to the left of the steering column. It's about in line with the left edge of the instrument panel.

. Read sections A and B below:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...das-46563.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where is my main relay... 1998 accord? [ 40 Answers ]

OK so I know I have a relay issue.. among others.. but ni can't get it the garage until I replace the relay which controls fuel pump.. ive read the faq sections... where is the relay located?

Location of fuel pump relay [ 8 Answers ]

Where is the fuel pump relay located on a 1993 honda accord?

1992 Honda Accord main relay [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone provide me a picture of where the 1992 honda accord EX coupe main relay would be in my dash? I just can't see it whatsoever. And are there any tips to removing/replacing it that would make it much easier? Thank you.

Location of 93 Honda Accord main relay? [ 16 Answers ]

(EXCELLENT site by the way). Can anyone email me a picture or a diagram of WHERE on the drivers side kick panel area the mainrelay is located? Someone told me the cruise control relay is in front of it. Is that accurate? Thanks everyone.

'92 Accord Horn/Trans Lock - Main Relay [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced my main relay due to intermittent no-start. Now the horn won't blow and the auto trans won't unlock without manual key. When I replaced the main relay, I did not remount to side wall. Tied to a cooler spot under dash. Did I do something wrong? Simple as a fuse? Thanks

View more questions Search