Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    d1001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2007, 09:26 AM
    Pimple on shaft of penis
    I have gotten what looks to be a pimple on the shaft of my penis. It first started small with a white head but 4 or 5 days later it has gotten red inside of the pimple like it got popped but could not make its way out. It does hurt when I touch it. I have been with my girlfriend for over 2 years and it is the first time either of us have seen anything like this. What could it be? Should I try popping it as if it were a regular pimple? Im very confused and very worried. Thank you very much
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 14, 2007, 09:48 AM
    You could try popping it but you're most likely to feel pain like you've never felt in your life. It's most likely an irritated pimple, but just in case it is something more serious, you should see your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Little white pimple looking bumps on penis [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am a sexually active but very safe practising male and am really confused as to what is happening. I have developed white filled pimple looking bumps on my penis. They do not pop like a pimple and the white filling per say is very hard and more like a blackhead. They do not look like...

Bump/Pimple on Penis [ 19 Answers ]

Hi. I am 13-years-old, and discovered yesterday that I have a pimple-like bump near the bottom of my penis. I can't really say if it is on the back or the front, because I really don't know which is which. It's not on the side facing myself, but the other side facing away. Anyway, when I found it...

Small bump on penis shaft? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. Here is my question. A few months ago I noticed a pimple like bump on the skin on the shaft of my penis. I believed it was an infected hair because I do shave down there. Over time the bump has gotten a little bigger (barely) and has turned black. It doesn't hurt at all nor does it itch. I...

Open "pimple" on my boyfriends penis. [ 3 Answers ]

I am concerned about my boyfriend, he has an open "pimple" on the shaft of his penis.. what does that mean? Please answer back ASAP, I am concerned about my health too.:confused:

Lulump\bumb penis shaft, don't think its std.I need ad-vice! [ 4 Answers ]

It all started about 1 year ago around new years eve. I masturbated 3 or 4 times in a row that night and I had like erosion on my penis the next day, I didn't make a big deal out of it knowing it was due to too much masturbation. It left a couple weeks after. Fastforward to 3 weeks ago about, it...

View more questions Search