Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dime B Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2007, 07:55 PM
    I don't understand why my boyfriend hates kissing, it hurts me.
    Hey everyone... Ok well I have been with this guy for months but knew him for a year and everything is going wonderful and the chemistry is great, but the only problem is that we use to kiss intimately the first couple of weeks that we started dating, and he just stopped. I remember that when he first met me he told me that he has been with a girl for 9 months and never kissed her at all because he hates kissing (he says it is disgusting to him, but when we use to kiss it was never messy, I am a good kisser). I don't understand this! I am a very attractive young lady and there is nothing wrong with me. Sometimes it just doesn't make sense to me because I feel completely different, I feel that if you truly love someone then you would WANT to kiss them.. What do you think it could be? Do you think it is a definite truly that he just hates kissing? Im always making a big deal out of the smallest things, do you think that I am just making a big deal out of this? As I said before, me and his relationship is wonderful, I am ALWAYS around his family and the whole kissing thing just really hurts me very much... I don't know what to think. He doesn't even give me pecks anymore, he just likes kisses on the neck (hes always loved pecks on the neck)
    Ladyviper Posts: 221, Reputation: 36

May 31, 2007, 04:49 PM
    I have two friends that absolutely hate kissing, their reasons are their partners breath. If bad breath isn't the case, then maybe he just isn't a kisser. My dad hated kissing, and my mom doesn't care for it either, and I only like kissing during intimate times. There are a lot of people that just aren't kissers. My husband loves kissing and wishes I would do more of it, but he knows that it is not my thing. I am also not a super touchy-feely kind of girl either, and my husband is a serious hugger. If you really like him then you deal with it, if you can't deal with it then you need to end it.
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 31, 2007, 04:51 PM
    Some people aren't the kissing type. They're not too found of the human mouth I assume. Haha. Have you talked to him about the way you feel about this?
    dime B Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2007, 02:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockabilly1955mama
    Some people arn't the kissing type. They're not too found of the human mouth I assume. Haha. Have you talked to him about the way you feel about this?
    Yea you are right, some people just don't like kissing, and I talked to him about it and all he had to say was "I hate the idea of another mouth being on mines, I always hated kissing ever since I was a kid". The only thing I don't understand is that he used to always kiss me when we started dateing... (well I would make the first move, and sometimes he would) but maybe he was just kissing me not for himself but to satisfy me?
    KaylaComoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2007, 01:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dime B
    Yea you are right, some people just dont like kissing, and I talked to him about it and all he had to say was "I hate the idea of another mouth being on mines, I always hated kissing ever since I was a kid". The only thing I dont understand is that he used to always kiss me when we started dateing... (well I would make the first move, and sometimes he would) but maybe he was just kissing me not for himself but to satisfy me?
    Wow, I have the Same problem. We used to kiss (I would make most of the moves), We have been together for a few months, and yeah. He told me last night he doesn't like kissing, even when he was younger. We are only 16, but your concern was the same as mine. I have been looking for an answer to this all day. Your boyfriend is not the only one who hates kissing. I'm glad I'm not the only one with this issue, but I think we are also overreacting about it, lol. I thought about it all day but now I/we have to realize it is just who they are and we can't change that I suppose. -Kayla. :). (PS: I also make a big deal out of the smallest things, I over analyze EVERYTHING he does, it sucks and I try to stop it because all it does is ruin my night sleep by me thinking all the time).
    L-001-06-H Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 08:15 PM
    He's just strange with physical contact, and is affriad about all of it... kissing, I mean... I know that's how I am, and I find it hard to shake hands even... perhaps he went through something rough when he was younger...
    dazedandconfused77 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 08:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dime B
    Hey everyone... Ok well I have been with this guy for months but knew him for a year and everything is going wonderful and the chemistry is great, but the only problem is that we use to kiss intimately the first couple of weeks that we started dating, and he just stoped. I remember that when he first met me he told me that he has been with a girl for 9 months and never kissed her at all because he hates kissing (he says it is disgusting to him, but when we use to kiss it was never messy, i am a good kisser). I dont understand this!! I am a very attractive young lady and there is nothing wrong with me. Sometimes it just doesnt make sense to me because I feel completely different, I feel that if you truly love someone then you would WANT to kiss them.. What do you think it could be? do you think it is a definite truly that he just hates kissing? Im always making a big deal out of the smallest things, do you think that i am just making a big deal out of this? As i said before, me and his relationship is wonderful, I am ALWAYS around his family and the whole kissing thing just really hurts me very much... i dont know what to think. He doesnt even give me pecks anymore, he just likes kisses on the neck (hes always loved pecks on the neck)
    I've had a problem like that before. Kissing is very personal, more than sex for many people. I don't think you're making a big deal out of it, something seems to be wrong. If not in your relationship, perhaps he needs to examine why he dislikes kissing. It seems like there may be an underlying problem, since he claims he didn't like to kiss even before your relationship. Does he have a therapist/ how old is he?
    Sean Cao Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 11:39 PM
    I'm a man. I hate kissing very much. I can't bear the smell in other one's mouse. I've tried to change, but when my Gf put his tongue in my mouse, I shoot my cookies. I feel very sorry to my GF, I'll take good care of her in other ways.
    miyamiya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2011, 05:18 PM
    Hey gals omg I'm so glad I'm not the only one with this problem I've been with my boyfriend for 3 and a half years now and recently he has not been kissing me like before when we used to kiss intimately all the time then I just startd thinking mayb he's not attractd to me anymore but I've confeonted him and told him he does not kiss me like before these days and he just said these days he does not like kissing and doesn't know why! I love kissin him bt I can't change this its up to him and I hope he goes back to loving to kiss again!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I don't understand what is it they want me to do [ 1 Answers ]

Bella Company purchased merchandise on account, $3,000, with terms 2/10, n/30. The entry required of Bella Company to record the transaction in the cash payments journal, assuming payment is made within the discount period, is

Why Some Guys don't like Kissing? [ 14 Answers ]

hello! When we were starting in our relationship, like in the first 8 months or so, we've been kissing and smooching a lot. . But now that we're two years steady already. I always have to ask for it. He doesn't like kissing me. I love kissing a lot (Not to lead to sexual intercourse) but JUST...

I don't understand this [ 7 Answers ]

1) zinc+ lead(2) nitrate yield zinc nitrate + lead 2) sodium phosphate + calcium chloride yield calcium phosphate + sodium chloride 3) aluminmum +hydrochloric acid yield aluminum chloride + hydrogen gas 4) calcium hydroxide + phosphoric acid yield calcuim phosphate + water 5) copper + sulfuric...

I don't understand [ 3 Answers ]

About 8 months ago I met someone that I became very interested in. This person also showed interest,I met him at my church. He is on a church mission right now in my town ,he can not date or get involved right now. He will be done with his mission in about 10 more months and he told me he hopes I...

View more questions Search