Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelhashope17 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 11:17 AM
    Skin darkening
    There are parts of my body that are really dark like my knees, elbows, stomach, back, and upper thighs. I want to know what products I should use to make them lighter.
    olagirl Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 03:18 PM
    I'm not a dermatologist but will recommend a lightening soap since its not on your face ill suggest you use a papaya soap

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best way to bleach skin and Still have a smooth and even tone skin? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been bleaching my skin but I have darker knuckles and elbows etc and uneven skin tone. Can some one please tell me which skin bleaching lotion to use to have an even skin tone and get darker knuckles, elbows, etc and also best way to bleach skin ...

How can I get rid of underarms & inner thigh darkening naturally [ 2 Answers ]

Help me I want to get rid of underarms and inner thigh darkening by natural ways because I can't use chemicals can you help me?

Darkening platinum bleached hair? [ 0 Answers ]

I have been trying to darken my plantinum, bleached hair... I am only trying to go to a medium gold blonde. It won't work! The middle to ends of my hair will not take the color. It remains white. How do I get the color to hold? I thought with my hair being porous, it would grab color...

How to lighten your hair after darkening. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I lighten my Hair? I dyed it on Monday, and it is WAY to dark. I wanted medium brown, and it looks to be black. Thanks little byrd

Darkening my Hair [ 4 Answers ]

My hair is naturally dark blonde, and I lightened it to a medium/light blonde about a year ago and have kept it that shade ever since. I thought it would be kind of fun to go darker with my hair, like maybe a light or golden brown, and, being a student, I would like it if I could get an...

View more questions Search