Ask
    bill reed Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2018, 09:37 AM
    3.5 hp b & straton carb flooding
    3.5 hp b & s carb flooding.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 15, 2018, 05:26 AM
    It would be Float sticking, or need adjusting, Float Needle. Or debris keeping Float Needle from closing. If you dissemble, do not bent float parts, and be sure float is not hanging up on the side.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Briggs & straton carb. Linkage [ 1 Answers ]

Not sure of the year model but have a craftsman lawn tractor that has started to fluxuate in power. I think I am missing a linkage to the carb. But am unable to find a photo of the linkage to see if anything is missing. When this first started I changed the spark plug, fuel filter and air filters....

Briggs&straton 14 h.p. I/c no fuel past carb. [ 1 Answers ]

Won't run unless fuel is dropped in air breather what is the electral connection on bottopm of carb?

18.5 hp Briggs and Straton [ 4 Answers ]

I have a lawn mower with an 18.5 thatstarts but blows gas up through the carb. It runs but not good.

Briggs & Straton 14.5 ovh starts if I pour gas in carb but won't keep ruunning [ 2 Answers ]

I have Murray rider mower with a Briggs & Straton 14.5 OHV Engine. It does not even try to start unless I pour gas directly into carb. It appears to have good compression. If I take the breather off and pour gas directly into carb, it starts and runs long enough to use up that gas then dies. I...

Carb Flooding [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Briggs & Stratton engine on a pull-behind trail mower. Gas seems to just keep flowing into the carburetor. Fuel tank emptied overnight through the carburetor/air-filter assembly. Engine starts when fuel tank is empty and just a few drops of gas in the carburetor. Engine does not start...

View more questions Search