Ask
    allenmchenry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2016, 09:15 AM
    Song title is sweet life by the greenes can't find lyrics
    Lyrics of the greenes song sweet life
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2016, 10:03 AM
    You must not have Googled it, there are millions of hits.
    The Greenes - It's a Sweet Life (1993) lyrics at The Lyric Archive

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find song title to 80's or 90's rock song, with lyrics [ 2 Answers ]

I want to find the song title and aritist of an 80's or 90's rock song with the lyrics "She's so hot and cold . . . "

Can you find the title of this song and who it is sung by with these lyrics? [ 2 Answers ]

Tell me from the start that you will be the only one for me I want to tell you I'm feeling it too I'm not playing games I know you feel the same Tell me you love me I can't believe that I want to tell you I'm feeling it too... (Its a techno song and it's sung by a chick) Help me...

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song

Find song title by lyrics [ 5 Answers ]

I only know a few lyrics to this song, and I want to find out the artist and the title

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

View more questions Search