Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taetae95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2015, 05:08 PM
    Do you know about a book about alchemy or magic and have symbols inside the book?
    Do you know about a book about alchemy or magic and have symbols inside the book?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 25, 2015, 05:15 PM
    Yes, it's at your public library -- or they can get it for you from another library.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2015, 01:03 PM
    Yes, I have the perfect book for you. But first, I need to know why you want such a book.
    Arran Alston Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Feb 18, 2016, 11:02 AM
    A book named ‘The Alchemist’, by renowned Brazilian novelist Paulo Coelho is a great book full of magic, symbolism, dreams and journey – both without and within; to find one’s true self.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Feb 18, 2016, 12:53 PM
    I know of several. One of the best for beginners is Good Witches Bible by Gavin and Yvonne Frost

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Book in which a young girl becomes a practitioner of magic. [ 0 Answers ]

A young girl becomes a practitioner after her brother was bitten by a werewolf. In the book she fights evil spirits, a vampire, and a baby who died but wasn't buried properly and becomes a sort of a poltergist. I want to say the title was "harvest the full moon" or something of that nature.

Identifying a children's book about lake monsters (picture book not chapter book) [ 2 Answers ]

I was hoping someone could help me identify the title or author of a picture book I used to read as a child. I've seen that other users have had success with similar questions but unfortunately I just remember the basic premise of this book. Any help or tips would be great! The book I'm looking...

A book titled The magic sword by Okoedo Adodofi [ 1 Answers ]

A book titled The magic sword by Okoedo Adodofi

Need title of book with 2 children who find magic boots [ 2 Answers ]

When I was a 5th grader I read a book from our school library wherein 2 small children, about 7-9 years old found unusual objects in their new home. One of the items was a pair of magic boots where the wearer could take one step but actually step 20 miles. The 2 children each wore one boot, held...

View more questions Search