Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    n50bchiuah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2012, 01:44 AM
    What does it mean when your puppy is bleeding from her rectum but does not have diarr
    My 5 month old chiuahuah is bleeding thick red blood from her rectum and she won't eat or drink anything what could it be?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 16, 2012, 02:47 AM
    It can be time to rush her to the VET. Too many possible causes, many life threatening.
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2012, 12:13 PM
    My guess would be hookworms or parvo. The only way to know for sure, is to talk to your vet and have your vet look at her. An exam is not expensive.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 16, 2012, 12:14 PM
    It means that your puppy needs to go to the vet asap.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My puppy is bleeding from her rectum and won't eat and drink. What can I do? [ 33 Answers ]

My 4 month old puppy. She is a mix of a poodle and chiuawa. She won't eat or drink anything she just lays there and moans. Earlier she was bleeding pretty bad from her rectum and she was voitoming and had dirriah.

I have bleeding from my rectum it's a little painful but mostly itch do I need a doc [ 3 Answers ]

I use the bathroom didn't force but see a toilet full of blood

Puppy Rectum comes out during stool. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My Pug puppy is of 4 months. One day his rectum comes out with blood while doing stool, I take him to the Vet he told me there is nothing he can do after stitching and blocking rectum. He also told me not to give much food to the puppy. After that my puppy got at least 20 stitches again and...

Bleeding rectum [ 1 Answers ]

I have had rectal bleeding for about a year now. But not that much. Seems like once every one or two months I have some blood in the stool for about 2 days in a row then that's it. I went to the doctor almost a year ago about this and he gave me some waxy pills to insert in my butt for a few...

Bleeding rectum [ 4 Answers ]

I have a family history of colon cancer. I am a 50 year old woman. My main medical problems are RA, OA and IBS. Earlier this year I had the colon scope test. They removed a polyp, but it was fine. My problem is for several months now I have had blood on the toilet paper when I have a bowel...

View more questions Search