Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Happylegs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2012, 10:51 AM
    Children receiving checks because parents are disabled
    What exactly is the check for that a child receives because their parents are disabled?
    Is the check specifically for the child, or for the parents to use in
    Providing for the child?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2012, 11:07 AM
    Who is the check made out to?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarships for children of disabled parents [ 2 Answers ]

My mom is disabled and has been for the last 4 years.She worked as a nurse for 21 years but because of her disability she cannot work. She has multiple reasons as to why she cannot work. I was getting a check with her check but now that I am graduating from high school I am no longer eligible for...

Do children receive benefits if their parents is permanently disabled? [ 7 Answers ]

I recently applied for social security disability benefits for a physical problem that will not go away. My doctor urged me to apply, so I am sure I will receive the benefits. I have been doing some reading on the SSA website and it appears that my children might receive money as well. Does...

Ssi benefits for children of disabled parents [ 1 Answers ]

My sons going to be 18 if he lives at home and goes to collage does the beneifits still stop

Is it true that if I am disabled that my children are entilted to checks too? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been approved for SSDI/SSI and I was told that my children ( Not sure what ages this affects) can be entitled to payment from my disability as well? I have 5 children. One is 27, lives away from home, 2 girls ages 21 and 22, both in college and the two little ones ages 12& 16 ,but they live...

View more questions Search