Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamers0692012 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2012, 09:40 AM
    I am six days late on my period and am light cramps could I be pregnant.
    priya2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2012, 12:25 AM
    Hai I have vaginal discharge before ovaluation it will be light clear white but after ovaluation no dischage but after intercourse only my discharge is creamy white what happened? Is inormal or any test needed?
    maryj420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2012, 02:23 PM
    ^^ after intercouse, you'll notice its creamy ussually if the guy cums inside of you.ive thought the same thing till I realized it was his. Ahaha.
    hajia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2012, 11:28 AM
    I have some symptons, tiredness, nausea, sore breast, bloating, and I took the test yesterday and it came negative, I don't know if I should wait a week and then repeat the test is the menses doesn't come,
    But since last night I noticed the pain in breast is reducing
    subbun Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 06:33 AM
    In the course of pregnancy, a woman’s physique increase production of the pregnancy hormone estrogen, plus the amount of blood that flow via the pelvic region increases.

Read More about this at Thick White Discharge

Thanks...
    louisemarie Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2012, 04:12 AM
    I have been getting a white discharge its not sticky its more egg whites and its dryish I've been getting this now for the whole month of my cycle my period was the 3rd of may and I think its due on the 31st of may today I haven't got it yet but I did 2 pregnancy tests the other day and they came back positive then I did 2 more and they were negative me and my husband have been trying to conceive and I've been using ovulation tests of different brands every day this month my husband has jizzed in me every night so I'm not sure weather I'm fertile or not I have 3 children already my youngest is 5 so its been a while since I got pregnant my son is wanting a brother and my girls want a sister am I going wrong somewhere I just don't think I'm fertile I've never been infertile before fingers crossed I miss my period today I think I may be pregnant testing to soon I'm scared that's it could be my husband firing blanks can we both get tested does anyone have any advice for me thank you have a nice day god bless x

May 31, 2012, 04:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jamers0692012 View Post
    i am six days late on my period and am light cramps could i be pregnant.
    When I had charlotte my daughter I found out I was pregnant at 5mths I had ni symptoms I even had periods you may be pregnant buy a test from the pound shop or go and get a blood test woman are different if you feel sick or you feel achy round your back and bum cheeks you may be pregnant good luck :)

May 31, 2012, 04:20 AM
    I think having a baby is a wonderful miracle xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    lovelylife Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2012, 09:44 PM
    Ahhh I'm going threw that too

Jun 3, 2012, 10:09 PM
    The signs of a yeast infection can be related to the thick white discharge. Its consistency can range from being really thin to exceptionally thick, depending upon... Read more info at Thick White Discharge | Thick White Discharge
    Amzii-x Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2012, 06:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkibear188 View Post
    I am 12 and have a lot of discharge.Its usally yellow ish white.does this mean I am getting my peirod?
    I'm 12 and having the same problem as you. I've had discharge for around a year now but still my period hasn't started. I don't think your going to start your period but you might so keep pads with you wherever you go. I now occasionally experience brown discharge and I have read in quite a few places that is means you are going to start your period or already have. You might have to wait a year or so for your period or maybe even a month. Hope that helped :)

Jun 4, 2012, 06:17 AM
    When you are pregnant, it is not only essential to watch your creating modifications, but abnormal signs and symptoms, as well. Women need to take not of any... you may read more info at Vaginal Bleeding and Discharge During Pregnancy | Thick White Discharge

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

1 week delayed period with mild brownish discharge and negative pregnancy test. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, We have been planning for pregnancy and I usually take duphaston.and within a week of taking duphaston I would normally get my period if I'm not pregnant.but this month my period got delayed for a week and then I had some mild brownish discharge yesterday.when I did the pregnancy test this...

Brown vaginal discharge and cramping after period [ 5 Answers ]

My last period was from the 28th Dec07 to around 3rd Jan08, it was pretty light and not much cramps. The one before this was from the Nov27 -Dec4 07.I don't know exactly when or if I ovulate.I'm not normally late, but rather much earlier than the typical 28days. Yesterday, I saw a light brown...

Brown Vaginal Discharge - 2 weeks after period [ 4 Answers ]

I am not sexually active (never had intercourse), but my menstrual cycle hasn't been regular for the past month. In the past month or so, I had 2 subsequent periods with only a 2 week interval (ovulation period) between each--my last real period (red blood) was a lighter flow than usual, and ended...

Missed period, Brown Discharge, Negative Pregnancy Test. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am 23 years old Married with one child (1 years old). I always get my period every 28 days maybe one day before or after but never longer then 2 days. After a couple of days of my missed period I had a brown discharge. At first I thought it could be my period but it never came. I now have...

Brown vaginal discharge a week before period [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Im 20 years old. Just recently a week before my period is due I've experienced small amount of brown discharge, I could wear a liner and it have nothing on it by the end of the day. It only happens sometimes when I wipe, its never happened to me before. Ive only had two sex partners, Ive had...

View more questions Search