Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ofis1911 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2012, 08:45 PM
    Ask a nurse online?
    My daughter is allergic to amoxicillin, what should I do she is breaking out into hives
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2012, 09:11 PM
    Take her to her pediatrician/doctor. If she starts having difficulty breathing then take her to the ER. I am also allergic to amoxicillin and penicillin. The last time I had hives because of this, I faintly remember going on some kind of steroids or zPac. Something like that... but if she is truly allergic, then only a medical professional is going to be able to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a nurse online? [ 0 Answers ]

Recently I have begain taking efexor for depression. This is the first week at 1 37.5 mg pill a day. Also I take remeron at night for help sleeping. Recently I began taking creatine and a prework out supplement to help boost getting back in shape. In the past I have had no trouble with creatine...

Ask a nurse online for free? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a nephew whom has recently been dignosed with MRSA.. He is still in the hos[ital being treated.. We have done some research in order to properly deal with this. What we can't find is how to treat the children's room and other things around the house such as kids toys, t.v's pretty much...

Ask a nurse online free? [ 0 Answers ]

I have been having bowel problems for the last 2 months, where I would experiene either very hard stool or very loose and pasty. Within the last 5 days I've been experiencing sharp abdominal pains before and during bowel movements. Should I be concerned about Chron's Disease or IBS?

Ask a nurse online? [ 2 Answers ]

I think I have a case of Poison Ivy or Poison Oak. I have been using Caladryl for over a week and It just isn't going away. Is there anything else I can use to help the itching? My friend suggested Benedryl. Would that be a good alternative?

View more questions Search