Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peamom Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2012, 09:09 PM
    Does a regular UA screening include the EtG test
    Does the regualar UA that you take while on probation, in Montgomery County Texas, screen for alcohol and if so does it test for EtG or just ethanol?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2012, 09:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by peamom View Post
    Does the regualar UA that you take while on probation, in Montgomery County Texas, screen for alcohol and if so does it test for etg or just ethanol?
    I would have no way of knowing about county programs. There is no uniformity from one jurisdiction to another.

Prior to entrance into the program you should have been provided with a contract, consent or agreement wherein it set forth the type of test(s) to be performed.

Given that you triggered the interlock and the time that has elapsed since, it would be my opinion that they would test for EtG. Leastwise that is the only UA screen that could possibly detect alcohol at that time.
    peamom Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2012, 02:41 AM
    There is very little communication between probation and Davis Investigation, the company that performs the test. I was thinking that I could just tell them that I was there for a UA and they would give me the regular test, and it would not include the EtG. I am very new to this and never been in trouble before, so it could be seen as an accident by both parties.
    mlbmom Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2012, 01:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by peamom View Post
    There is very little communication between probation and Davis Investigation, the company that performs the test. I was thinking that I could just tell them that I was there for a UA and they would give me the regular test, and it would not include the etg. I am very new to this and never been in trouble before, so it could be seen as an accident by both parties.

Did this work for you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can non-alcoholic beer make you test positive on an ETG test? [ 3 Answers ]

I had 1 non-alcoholic beer 96 hours before and 1 non-alcoholic beer 72 hours before an ETG alcohol test. I weigh 122lbs and am 5 ft 3 in good health. I was applying for a new job and wasn't aware that you had to pass an ETG test. I know there isn't much alcohol in these but heard it can be...

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

If I drink this upcoming Friday, would I test positive on an ETG test on Monday? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm really leaning towards just not drinking (which sucks considering it's the holidays), but I'm curious as to if I were to be randomly tested on Monday, and I drank on Friday, would I test positive on an ETG test? I don't want to violate my probation but I was told I would fail if I drank at all,...

EtG test (80 hour Alcohol test) - Drink Friday will it be there on Tuesday/Wednesday? [ 21 Answers ]

I drank a few pitchers and a couple shots on Friday. I will either have to test on Tuesday or Wednesday. Wednesday is a must, but I could get called for random on Tuesday!? :confused: :eek:

View more questions Search