Ask
    parlamnt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2012, 08:41 AM
    Who is this artist ?
    It looks like t. Lasae or t.casae
    Attached Images

manada44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2012, 06:58 AM
    A girl friend who loves me & be a best depender.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeking guidance about artist named artist named [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am a wildlife enthusiast and an art lover and am looking at a purchasing this beautiful oil on canvas of a Tiger. The artist name reads "SIMPSON" but I could not find any information about the artist. Could anyone provide some information or leads on the artist please. Your help would be...

Male Artist cannot find name of song or Artist [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a song title and Artist: It is a Male band, "I won't live to see another day I promise you because a girl like you is impossible to find Impossible to find". That is the line I can remember sure hope you can help

The Artist in You! - Indexed by Artist [ 102 Answers ]

At last I am posting the "surprise" that I had promised to a number of you almost three weeks ago! This is a tribute to "The Artist in you!" thread as started by firmbeliever, who is a member of this site. Although that thread started as being only about art in the visual sense on flat...

Engraving, Artist Proof, Artist Signiture Identification [ 13 Answers ]

15854 15855 I found this artist proof at a local thrift store. It's entitled "Lady Godiva". I think it's an engraving? It's numbered a/p II 2/8. It is a very interesting piece with "erotic hidden images" throughout. Someone told me it falls into the catigory of "ambiguous erotic art". Would...

View more questions Search