Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marxiafahad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2012, 02:07 AM
    Mother's name is 62.son's name is 52 ,daughter's name is 42,what's father's name?
    Mothers name is 62 ,sons name is 52 ,daughters name is 42,what's fathers name?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 27, 2012, 02:37 AM
    Mr 2.
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Jan 27, 2012, 05:19 AM
    Father's name is 2!

Because everyone's name end's in 2, which is their lastname. Hence father's name is 2

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To change my daughter's name to her biological father's name, what do I need to do? [ 4 Answers ]

I was dating a guy and we broke up slept with someone else and the guy I got back with the one I was dating and I thought he was the father and he is the one on my daughters birth certificate and I have proof he isn't the father and I want her biolical father on her certificate and her last name...

What happened at my daughter's mother's house? [ 3 Answers ]

I have custody of my 2 year old daughter. Her mother has been to rehab and jail. Now she will ask to have her over night. I allowed it because she's on probation and I want her to have a realationship with her daughter. However, when my 2 year old comes home she wines for me for 3 days. This...

Do my daughter's father's parents have rights? [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter's father has never been a concistant part of her life. She is 7 and a half now, and he's been out of her life more than he is in it. His mother has made it very clear to me that if I try to get full custody of my daughter, she will fight for custodial rights as a grandmother. My...

I need as much information as I can get on relinquishing my daughter's father's right [ 14 Answers ]

I need as much information as I can get on getting my daughter's father's right relinquished. He was very abusive to me the entire pregnancy. He also near the end of my pregnancy confessed to allowing a 5 year old girl play with his penis and became obsessed with trying to force me to sexually...

My son's mother's decision [ 2 Answers ]

My ex-girlfriend and I are not together but we recently have had a son. Our situation gets complicated with the intrusion of her parents, who were against this baby from the beginning. I understand that she has a lot of right to the unborn child, but is it illegal for her not to call me when they...

View more questions Search