Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ccuccia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2011, 11:27 PM
    My electric heater won't turn on.
    My heater is not coming on, although my AC works fine.
    tommybwiz Posts: 58, Reputation: 2

Dec 21, 2011, 04:40 PM
    Isit a heat pump? If so, the reversing valve is probably bad. Have to have A/C man to repair that one. Sorry.
    Quadeen9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2011, 09:16 AM
    My electric heater stop working. It worked for 1 1/2 yrs. It used to go off and I would turn it back on. Now it won't come back on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have an all electric home and want to replace electric hot water heater with electr [ 2 Answers ]

We have a total electric home and want to replace the old water heater with an electric tankless whole house hot water heater. Gas is not available where we are. Is it practical?

Heater won't turn on/if I manually turn it on the air is cool [ 0 Answers ]

Heater won't turn and if I do it manually it blows cool air

Hi I have a nordine electric heater that stats and stops when I turn it on [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn it on it will click off than a nin later it will turn back on for a min and it will keep doing this till I just shut it off. Last year it done done the same thing we had someone come out and they said the ducks were blocked so I replaced them it worked fine after that. I went under...

Wall heater pilot light lit, but cuts off when I turn heater on [ 6 Answers ]

I have a wall heater, the pilot light was out so I re-lit it a couple days ago and it went on.. about 4 hours later I noticed it was out again... same thing off and on for three days... this time I lit the pilot and turned the heater on it immeditly made a click sond and went out completely... it...

View more questions Search