Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wilsonsilva10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2011, 09:12 PM
    singer sewing machine value g series?
    I check on the singer site and cannot find the price for my singer G-8018456 made in November 2 1910 in elizabeth nj only 3000 were made... can anybody help me??
    sewslikethewind Posts: 30, Reputation: 9

Oct 2, 2011, 02:00 PM
    I hope someone is able to give you an answer you might prefer to hear:

This G - series, this one sold for $15:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/seweccentric/3234977469/

One similar to the above was listed on eBay for $220. It received no bids.

One has been listed and re-listed on eBay for $125 with no takers that was also made in 1912:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Singer-Sewing-Machine-G-series-1912-100-original-/130564091349

So folks have sold them for $15 and are trying to get $125 but are not, at least to my knowledge. I have one I was not able to sell or give away and now use a hallway table and it is lovely for that purpose.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Singer Sewing Machine V-Series [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am wondering if anyone can tell me roughly how much my singer sewing machine is worth. It is a V-Series, which was prior to the F-Series-that one was manufactured in 1910-1920. I am waiting for singer to get back to me with a dating on the series number, however, they cannot actually value...

Singer sewing machine b series [ 0 Answers ]

While cleaning out my mothers house I found a Singer sewing machine. The serial number is B345213.According to Singer it's a model 27 born may 14th 1904 in the Elizabeth N.J. factory Where would I go to find out what it is worth. It's a little rusty but when you hit the foot pedal it moves the...

Singer sewing machine series 403 [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if the singer sewing machine I have is worth anything? It is a series '403' made in the late 50's early 60's. If anyone has any type of information of its worth please let me know. I have the booklet and original box of parts for it. Works great just curious is all thank you so...

Singer C Series Sewing Machine [ 1 Answers ]

I own a C Series Singer sewing machine and I would like to to know a value for it. Can anybody help ? Thanks

View more questions Search