Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kbgw2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2011, 10:02 PM
    I have turner's syndrome and I was wondering if it was possible to get pregnant?
    I have no "eggs" but I take birth control pills so I have my period
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 13, 2011, 10:22 PM
    Unfortunately it takes "eggs" to get pregnant. Most women with TS have ovarian failure and have to take hormonal supplements just to undergo the changes that are assocaited with puberty.

The only way for a woman to have a child when she has TS is to either a) adopt; or b) have an egg donation. So, in the end, no you will not be able to have a child.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am wondering if I'm pregnant, can someone help? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm unsure if I am pregnant and need help. I did test with urine and dettol and the result I got was like oil and water. I'm having backpains, headaches, heartburn and short temper. I also have a 'pimply' like rash on my face.

Pregnant and wondering. [ 6 Answers ]

I took the plan b pill after having unprotected sex. The guy came inside of twice, and I have been having unprotected sex. Do you honestly think that the plan b pill worked for me? I think I am pregnant.

Wondering if I may be pregnant. [ 2 Answers ]

My period isn't usually more than 2 to 3 days late every since I took birth control pills to regulate my menstrual cycle. But I'm a week late, which has really never happened so I'm really worried. I had protective sex the 2th and unprotected sex the 12th which was also the day I was due to start...

I was wondering if I can get pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone I have been trying to get pregnant for sometime now almost 4 years and I haven't got pregnant not once... now I have a new fiancé and I want to to give him and me a child but I don't know what's wrong... I am a little over weight but I know so many big and overweight females that have...

Wondering if I could be pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

I had a period on August 2 it lasted 7 days and was heavy, which is how all my other periods have been. Then on August 21 I had a two day period and it was a brownish color could I be pregnant?

View more questions Search