Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alizay88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2011, 05:21 PM
    My boyfriend said he doesn't want a relationship with me anymore, and hasn't called!
    My boyfriend said he doesn't want this relationship any more, and that bachelor life is the best life. Also he hasn't called me since, and he told me he will never get back with me, over me going through his phone.

He also says that if he's not in a relationship with me, then I don't have to worry about what he's doing or anything, but I love him so much, and I want him back.

I don't want to call him because I did that when he was breaking up with me on the phone, and ended up crying on the phone, and that when he clicked his teeth, and cut the phone on me.

Please help me with some answers that will help me either move on, or how to get him to contact me.

Edited/T
    BK201 Posts: 338, Reputation: 150

Aug 19, 2011, 05:29 PM
    Breaking up over the phone without even giving you an option to talk!! Outrageous. Let him be a bachelor, go NC.. Strong and move on.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Aug 19, 2011, 05:44 PM
    He has made it quite clear that the relationship is over. Don't expect him to contact you and you should not contact him.

If you were going through his phone without his permission, then you already had doubts about the relationship and trust issues. Pay attention to that very large red flag and let him go. Don't give yourself false hope there is anything left to save.

Keep yourself busy both mentally and physically. Have fun with your friends. Get involved in hobbies or other interests that help you feel good about yourself. Figure out why you felt the need to snoop in his phone and how you can keep from doing the same thing again in future relationships.

If you felt insecure in the relationship, see how you can give yourself ways to feel more secure in yourself so that you will feel stronger in the future. It will help you have healthier relationships.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 19, 2011, 05:53 PM
    It's over. He's moved on. Now you have to.

He has told you point blank that he's done, and he doesn't want any contact. Contacting him is no longer an option. It won't help you, and it definitely won't get you two back together.

I know it's hard. You're still in love, but he isn't. You have to accept that and find a way to leave him alone and move on.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 20, 2011, 12:05 PM
    I don't know why you had to go through his phone, but for whatever reason, when you get dumped on your arse, you have to move on.

Maybe there is a lesson to be learned here, and I hope you do learn it.

Sorry for your loss, but good luck.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 20, 2011, 12:09 PM
    You can not force or make him do something he does not want.

He has decided and it apears fairly clear what he wants. And he has told you.

It is time to accept it, and start making choices and moving along with that knowledge

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm pregnant and my boyfriend doesn't want to have sex anymore [ 13 Answers ]

OK well here it goes. About a month ago I found out I was pregnant and suddenly my boyfriend doesn't want to have sex with me. We had a really good sex life before this but now I feel that because he knows I'm pregnant he's not attracted to me anymore.:confused: when I ask him about it he says...

Boyfriend said he doesn't love me anymore? [ 20 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 2 years told me he doesn’t love me anymore. It was completely out of the blue. We had a very close relationship, were each other’s best friends and even discussed marriage (we’re in our 20’s). On that night he was acting very cold towards me, something which in 2 years was a side I...

My boyfriend doesn't want to have sex with me anymore. [ 3 Answers ]

But he is always quick to want his needs satisfied when he in the mood. He won't pay me any attention he's to into any game or any show that come on t.v he barely talks to me and I can HONESTLY say he is NEGLECTING me to the fullest.

Boyfriend hasn't called in 6 days [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 4 1/2 years hasn't called or answered his phone in 6 days. We had a argument a couple of weeks ago & had a long ( 4 hours) talk about everything we told each other how we feel about each other & how we want the relationship really work. We talked everyday after that things were...

View more questions Search