Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sobi Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2009, 12:45 PM
    Tooth extraction pain in ear jaw & neck
    I had 3 teeth extracted 7 days ago. I am still in a lot of pain in my ear jaw and neck but my throat feels like its closing up is this normal?
    Cedarln2265 Posts: 193, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2009, 12:51 PM

I would say not- have your called your dentist and advised them of your pain?
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2009, 03:58 PM
    If your throat is closing up go to Emergency!
    Allenda Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Aug 8, 2011, 12:05 AM
    It does sound as though it may have become infected, If you have swelling that extends past the local area of the teeth that were removed I would advise going to emergency. In best case scenario, an antibiotic prescription may be all that is needed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tooth pain after extraction [ 4 Answers ]

I had a tooth pulled about 5 days ago, 3 days after the extraction a tooth on the same jaw(lower) started to hurt, the tooth that was pulled was the very back tooth (bottom) the tooth that is now in pain is a front (lower) tooth. Is this related to the extraction? Or what!

Excruciating Pain after Wisdom Tooth Extraction! [ 17 Answers ]

I got my bottom two wisdom teeth pulled on August 22nd. They were both impacted horizontally and pushing against my back molars, causing a slight pain. So they had to be removed on the advice of my dentist. I'm afraid of needles so to calm the anxiety, they sedated me with Triazolam. It's been a...

What type of pain should I be experiencing after wisdom tooth extraction? [ 3 Answers ]

I got all four of my wisdom teeth out five days ago. The first day I slept a lot and it wasn't bad and the second day I was feeling pretty great. On the third and fourth day pain started to worsen and today it is terrible. This morning I woke up with blood in my mouth and all of my teeth are sore...

Normal tooth extraction but still in a lot of pain [ 1 Answers ]

I had one of my mollers pulled two days ago and today my mouth is still swollen and it still hurts really bad. When I look at it, it is white around the outside and black in the middle. Plus I have a really bad taste in my mouth, I have done everything they told me too after the proccedure. I...

How do I manage dental/cheek pain caused by tooth extraction? [ 4 Answers ]

I saw a dentist named >Name Removed< because she had a dental plan. This was okay for simple things, teeth cleaning (okay but not thorough.) But when I needed a root canal, she did it herself, digging into the tooth though it had an infection until she couldn't see what was what, then announced...

View more questions Search